If you are one of the many out there who would enjoy taking a luxurious and relaxing cruise but avoid doing so because you may be prevented from smoking your favorite Avanti cigars, the good news is you CAN do both if you put a little extra time into research and preparation.
Millions of Americans enjoy traveling from port to port each year, exploring exotic locations and breathing in that wonderfully sweet, salty air. The rise in popularity of cruise vacations can be attributed to several things.
- Many people love the idea that they are able to visit several destinations in one trip. When traveling by air, there is typically just one destination. But cruises typically provide several posts of call. So you are able to take full advantage of all the beautiful locations in a particular tourist area.
- Cruising is much more affordable than you may think. When price comparing, shoppers are typically shocked to find out that prices are considerably lower than they would have expected.
- Air travel has become extremely complicated over the last decade, which is one of the main reasons it’s also become so expensive. Cruising allows families to avoid the aggravation of airports, which can easily be compounded when traveling with small children.
Planning Your Vacation
If you’re looking forward to enjoying a great cigar on the seven seas, there are a few things you should do before booking your vacation.
– First and foremost, check the smoking policies of the various cruise lines BEFORE booking!
– Understand that smoking restrictions tend to change quickly, so check carefully with your travel agent if your ship is currently cigar friendly.
– Find out the locations of the designated smoking areas on your ship in advance for easier access.
– Last but certainly not least, remember to pack your favorite Avanit cigars.
Do you have experience or stories about cruising with your favorite Avanti cigars? Please feel free to comment below!